Thursday, September 10, 2009

Chow Chums Inception

Hello and welcome! Chances are if you've come across this blog, you are a frustrated cook, desperate to find a way to simplify your life in the kitchen! That's how this blog got started. I am a busy Mom, who actually enjoys cooking, just not always for my family. If I didn't have to ask myself the question -or- hear the question from my kids EVERY SINGLE DAY, "What's for dinner?", I might actually save myself some sanity!

Since I am just starting this on a whim, I am up for comments and suggestions! If you can think of any features/tools that would be helpful, please let me know.

For now, I am going to attempt to build a basic, user-friendly site to include recipes shared by YOU! I will also include a section for suggested reading/cookbooks. Eventually, I would also like to include articles, links, product suggestions, sample menus, etc.

If you are interested in submitting anything to the site, please e-mail your post to chowchums@gmail.com. Please include your information (and/or author information), so I can give credit where credit is due.

Here's to a future of simplified cooking and baking!

-CooKelli

No comments:

Post a Comment